Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Anti-BGR Cure

Hey hello, I have a few words I learnt recently...on why a friend may be afraid to commit to a relationship....

i think its mostly because he/she is the type who expects the relationship to be a serious one....I just realized that I'm not like that...

Most of us will probably only marry in like 6-8years time...so have fun and don't be too serious...after a break-up, look back and instead of missing your ex...look back and say 'that was fun'...I'll prolly be bestfriends with all my ex-s..HAHAHA!

Moral of the story, don't be too serious...It might just kill you deep inside...
As for now, I'm engaging in really long and fun talks with this girl I got to know from my hospital attachment...talking bullshit nearly every night like I always do every single moment in my life.


Labels: